Tuesday, September 14, 2010

what's in a name?

I'm liking this new college life of mine. There are people, places, and things that I miss, but they'll still be there when I get back...hopefully. One thing I'm really missing right now, though, is my piano. I just listened to Love Song which has a really great piano part, and I wanted to play it so badly. My fingers are just itching to now. With all the moving going on at home, I hope my piano will be accessible in a couple of weeks when I go back.

I have a thing about naming inanimate objects, and I've just realized that I haven't given either the upright or the electric piano a name. I'll have to figure those out. In the meantime, here's a list of some of the others:

_Gretchen (GPS)

_Ellsworth (computer)

_Bess/Bets/Bessy (car)

_Jorge (husband...the pillow kind)

_Veronica (Dad's truck)

_Fuseli (camera)

_Lancelot and Gilbert (stuffed bear and tortoise, respectively)

No comments: