Monday, September 27, 2010

catch up

the highlights:

+ I went home this past weekend. It was nice. I always enjoy shopping with my mom. Sleeping on the couch...not so great.

+ I went rollerblading with Rosie tonight. And I didn't fall once. I haven't rollerbladed in about ten years.

+ There was the most amazing rainbow I've ever seen today at school. There were two of them actually, and one of them was complete. So awesome!

+ I'm in over my head when it comes to homework these days.

+ I talked to Jordan about wedding things today. She and I have been planning our weddings since we were fourteen. Of course, Justin was always her groom and mine changed daily. I can't believe she's planning it for real this time! I wish I could be there to plan it with her though.

+ I moved my electric piano to school last night and it put it together this afternoon. I felt like a dork, but I love it :)

+ All things considered, I'm pretty much content.

No comments: